1. As a not-for-profit, our primary motivation is the alleviation of suffering and the rebuilding and maintenance of individual, organizational and society resilience.
2. Being first and foremost, cyber leaders and practitioners ourselves, we have a profound understanding of the issues and challenges of the current operational environment.
3. We have shared lived experience, and effective strategies that we've applied to ourselves.
4. The criticality of our common cyber stress challenge is such that – as industry and as society – we can't afford to fail.
5. Our collective corporate, technology, institutional and governmental relationships are vast. Collaboration, mutual interest and mutual support are helping us achieve our common goals.
6. We have an established pool of hundreds of accredited service providers nationally and many more worldwide, who are qualified in relief protocols for stress, anxiety and trauma.
7. The protocols we use are